Skip to main content

Men are better cooks than women while women suck at driving.


My mother says that men are better cooks (if they ever cook) than women, if, only if, a man cleans, he does it finer than a woman, they even are better tailors than female tailors. Afterwards, she will say that women are only good at bearing children because Allah has given them this role.
Now, as much as I disliked the idea, I never dared to disagree with my mother in front of her because after all she taught me how to be a strong woman.
She is my inspiration and I am just like her. My mother is a woman of perspective, a strong willed, wise lady. She believes in women empowerment more than most of our women. Then, the question always raised in my mind why she would think like that until I came to realize that she is right.
Yes, men are better at everything they do, if they are getting paid for it. If they do it for a living, they surely do it well, but if they got a chance to cook at home, the after effects on kitchen will be chaotic, every wife knows. But every wife will be thankful, after all he made something for her, also he didn’t burn down the kitchen.
Yes, it takes guts to do all the “dirty work” for free and then do it right, guts only a woman can have. From preparing food to cleaning, from taking care of sick ones to managing the expenses, women do all these life saving jobs all life long for their families mostly without being compensated, salute to them.
But still, women are bad drivers, this is my very own experience, like personal, as I myself am a bad driver. I don’t know why women drive the car all emotional and over-whelmed. I am still looking for an answer. If someone has the answer, please enlighten us or I will let you know as soon as I find any.

Comments

  1. My Top 10 Videos On YouTube - Vimeo
    I have been posting my top 10 videos for more than 10 years and my Top 10 is my most recent (and in my own right) YouTube channel. The channel is youtube video to mp3 converter

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment